Hand block printed with vegetable dyes
Fabric handmade in India by Bagru artisans in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Clothing handcrafted by our partner Saheli Women, a nonprofit ethical and sustainable clothing manufacturer in a rural village called Bhikamkor, Jodhpur. This means:
- fair trade living wage (3xs minimum wage)
- consistent employment year round
- safe, clean and comfortable work environment free of discrimination and exploitation
- healthy work hours and women decide their schedule
- healthcare and children's education provided
- empowering women as leaders/managers
- Hand wash cold to conserve water and energy, or machine wash delicates.
- Use eco-friendly laundry detergent and less than the recommended amount.
- Air dry by hanging or laying pieces flat, or tumble dry low heat to conserve energy.